Expanding Your Business into the USA

If your business is considering expanding into the US, it may be helpful to obtain US tax advice in advance of your move. Various entity formations may have significantly lower tax than a traditional corporation, with consummate tax savings in your home country as well. We can help you determine whether a separate entity, a franchise, a sub-entity, or other formation will result in the lowest tax between both countries.

Why Choose British American Tax?

  • Prearranged calls to tax specialists accepted as late as 11 p.m. GMT.
  • Managing Director Liz Zitzow, E.A. has more than wentyfive years of US tax experience.
  • One hour of free tax planning per year for all clients.
  • Business tax planning inclusive of capital gains, primary residences, secondary homes, businesses, inheritance, gift, and trust tax planning.
  • Tax planning before the tax year end.
  • Tax planning before your business moves to another country.
  • Tax planning for LGBT and other alternative lifestyles.
  • Fixed fee or ceiling fee for individual and corporate taxation.
  • Entity creation including US corporations and US partnerships.
  • Accept payment in pounds, euros, or US dollars.
  • Accept Paypal, credit card, cash, cheque, wire, and BACS.
  • We work alongside your UK accountant to make the total tax between both countries as small as possible.
  • We provide legal referrals for all the legal work you need.
  • US Enrolled Agents and CPAs.

Plan your move before you set up an office in the US and save tax.